13 Hemlock Drive
Weare, NH 03281
2,054 sq ft; lot: 3.09 acres - MLS# 4642434
Sold for $279,900 on Jul 27, 2017
Neat as a pin and so inviting! Come on in and view the bright and open Cape with an attached 2 car garage, large 2 level deck, large back yard, open concept and lofted on 3.09 acres! Great cul-de-sac location, Master on the first floor, laundry hkups on the first floor, second floor loft open to the living room with brick hearth and wood stove. Two bedrooms up and an office/den with double doors. Enjoy the cool comforts of the front to back family room in the basement with plenty of storage space on the other side to keep you organized.
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Area Description: Rural
- Basement: Partially Finished, Interior, Yes
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Cable Company: Comcast
- Color: Tan
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Construction Status: Existing
- County/Area: Hillsborough County
- Delayed Showing: No
- Driveway: Paved
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(S)
- Electric Company: Eversource
- Elementary School: Center Woods Elementary School
- Exterior: Wood
- Features - Interior: Laundry Hook-Ups, Wood Stove Hook-Up
- Footprint: 26 X 36
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Company: Putman Fuel
- Full Baths: 1
- Garage: Auto Open, Attached, Yes, 2-Car
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Wood
- High School: John Stark Regional Hs
- Listing Status: Closed
- Lot - Sqft: 134600
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Level
- Lot Size: 3.0900
- Middle School: Weare Middle School
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Phone Company: Granite State Telephone
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Road Frontage: Yes
- Roads: Public
- Roof: Shingle
- Room 1 Dimensions: 11'5x13'5 Approx.
- Room 1 Type: Kitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions: 15'x25'+ Approx.
- Room 10 Type: Family Room
- Room 2 Dimensions: Dining Area 11'5x12'5 Approx.
- Room 2 Type: Dining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions: 13'5x15 Approx.
- Room 3 Type: Living Room
- Room 4 Dimensions: 13'x13'5 Approx.
- Room 4 Type: Master Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions: 7'5x11'5 Approx.
- Room 5 Type: Bath - 3/4
- Room 6 Dimensions: 11'x13' Approx.
- Room 6 Type: Bedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions: 9'x12' Approx.
- Room 7 Type: Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions: 8'5x14'5 Approx.
- Room 8 Type: Den
- Room 9 Dimensions: 5'x9'5 Approx.
- Room 9 Type: Bath - Full
- Rooms: Level 1: Level 1: Bath - 3/4, Level 1: Dining Room, Level 1: Kitchen, Level 1: Living Room, Level 1: Master B
- Rooms: Level 2: Level 2: Bedroom, Level 2: Bath - Full, Level 2: Den
- Rooms: Level B: Level B: Family Room
- School District: Weare
- Selling Agent: Barbara Maki
- Selling Office: Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Warner
- Sewer: Private
- Sold Date: 2017-07-27 00:00:00
- Sold Price: 279900
- Sq.Ft.: 2054
- Sqft-Apx Fin Above Grade: 1638
- Sqft-Apx Fin Ag Source: Municipal
- Sqft-Apx Fin Below Grade: 416
- Sqft-Apx Fin Bg Source: Municipal
- Sqft-Apx Total: 2574
- Sqft-Apx Unfn Ag Source: Municipal
- Sqft-Apx Unfn Below Grade: 520
- Sqft-Apx Unfn Bg Source: Municipal
- Stories: 1.75
- Style: Cape
- Sub Type: Single Family
- Total Baths: 2
- Total Rooms: 8
- Units Per Building: 1
- Water: Private
- Water Heater: Electric
- Year Built: 1987
- Zip Code: 03281
- Zoning: Res